This is the privacy statement of My10hourworkweek.com, part of Beterinzaken.nl B.V., established on Grote Berg 18A, 5611KK in Eindhoven (in the following: M10HWW)
This privacy statement is applicable to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data you provide us with, for example by way of a registration form, contact form, or orders you place with us. We highly value the privacy of our customers and therefore observe the greatest possible diligence when handling and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions established for this in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). M10HWW is the data controller in the sense of the GDPR with regard to the processing of your personal data. This means that only we decide what personal data is processed, with what purpose, and in what way. It is our responsibility that your personal data is processed in an appropriate and diligent manner, in accordance with the GDPR. In this privacy statement, we explain what data we process and what purposes it is used for.
Summary personal data
You can find a summary of the personal data we process from you below:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Home number
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Mode of payment subscription
Purpose and grounds processing personal data
By agreeing with this privacy statement, you explicitly grant permission in the sense of article 6 section 1 sub a of the GDPR for the processing of your personal data for the purposes listed below. You can withdraw this permission at all times. If, however, you do not provide certain personal data to us, or you do not let us process such, we are unable to properly be of service to you.
If you have not granted us explicit permission for the processing of your personal data or if you have withdrawn this permission, the processing of your personal data may be subject to the grounds of article 6 section 1 sub b, sub c and/or sub f of the GDPR. In that case, the processing of your personal data may occur without your permission, on condition it is necessary for the implementation of an agreement to which you are or become a party, or necessary to defend the legitimate interests of M10HWW. In addition, we may be under a legal obligation to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The forwarding of our newsletter and/or magazine
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to implement our provision of services
- To inform you of changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility of creating an account
- The forwarding of an invoice for our services
- The analysis of your purchases and the enabling of the disbursement of funds in connection with cashback/refund actions
We do not retain personal data any longer than is strictly required to realise the objectives your data is collected for.
Provision to third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the purposes listed above. Provision to third parties may be required for the implementation of the agreement we conclude with you, necessary to defend a legitimate interest of ours, or necessary to comply with a possible legal obligation we are subject to. With businesses that process your data by our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for your data. We remain responsible for this processing. Besides the situations above, we only provide your personal data to other third parties with your express consent.
We can use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example to further inform you about our provision of services or relevant products or services from carefully selected organisations. In that case, you will only be informed through the e-mail address registered by you. If you do not wish to receive information on relevant products or services, you can indicate this simply by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the e-mail you received.
We also use your personal data for market research and the optimisation of our provision of services. Your personal data is anonymised in that context and can therefore no longer be traced back to you.
Your data is not sold to or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you expressly grant your permission for this.
A cookie is a tiny text file that is stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone upon your first visit to this website. You can unsubscribe for these cookies by selecting the settings on your internet browser in such a way that it no longer saves cookies. In addition, you can remove all information that was previously stored through the settings of your browser as well.
We make use of the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are required for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They make sure that the website functions properly and remember, for instance, your preferential settings. They also allow us to optimise our website. These are analytical cookies that do not breach your privacy, for which we do not require your prior permission.
- Google Analytics: on this website, cookies are placed from the American company Google, as a part of the “Analytics” services. M10HWW uses these services to obtain reports on the manner in which the website is used and to measure quality and efficacy. We make use of Google Analytics in the manner that is prescribed by the oversight agency ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’ in order to qualify for the exemption for the law on cookies, so that we do not require your prior permission for using Google Analytics.
- Social Media cookies: buttons are incorporated on our website to be able to promote web pages and share them on social networks, namely Facebook and Twitter. These buttons function by way of pieces of code that derive from these social networks themselves. We do not have any influence on those. Read through the privacy statement of these networks (which may regularly change) to find out what they do with the personal data they obtain through these cookies. The information these networks collect is transferred to the United States and stored on servers there. The companies behind these networks assert they observe the Safe Harbor principles and they subscribe to the Safe Harbor program of the American Department of Commerce. This means that a level of protection applies that is appropriate for the processing of any possible personal data.
Perusal, correction, or removal
You have the right to peruse, correct, or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw such permission as you may have granted or to object against the processing of your personal data. You are entitled to data portability if we have digital personal data that we either process with your permission or that we process to implement an agreement we have concluded with you. That means that you can submit a request to us to forward the digital personal data we keep on you to a different organisation, as specified by you, in the form of a readable computer file.
You can send a request for perusal, correction, removal, the transfer of your personal data or a request for the withdrawal of your permission or an objection against the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for perusal was made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your ID in the request. Black out your picture, the machine-readable zone (MRZ), passport number, and social security number in this copy to protect your privacy. We respond as soon as possible, though within four weeks, to your request.
We also wish to point out to you that you have the option of filing a complaint with the national oversight agency ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to fight abuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesirable disclosure, and unauthorised alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer services, or send n e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.